WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm still learning how to take pictures, and wanted to share my first of my new OM. hope you guys enjoy:

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Hi Arman003, congrats and thx for sharing. Nice watch and nice picture. How about a shot of the Monster's killer lume?

·
Registered
302 Posts
I love that watch! In fact, I just bought one, too. I decided on the rubber watch band version though, because I felt it looked more appropriate with my typical casual attire.

Great choice! :thumbup:

·
Registered
18 Posts
does anyone know if they still have any monsters for sale that have a saphire crystal? i remember seeing it once but cant seem to find one and the way i like to bang my watches around i cant get anything but...

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
does anyone know if they still have any monsters for sale that have a saphire crystal? i remember seeing it once but cant seem to find one and the way i like to bang my watches around i cant get anything but...
I am afraid if there are Monsters out there with Saphire Crystal, they are modified units. Original Seiko Monsters come with hardlex only.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Actualy, there is one Monster that came stock with a sapphire crystal;
the Yellow Limited Edition. These are long gone, but every now and
then, you will see a used one on the bay, but be prepaired to spend between
$800 and $1,200USD for one!

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Actualy, there is one Monster that came stock with a sapphire crystal;
the Yellow Limited Edition. These are long gone, but every now and
then, you will see a used one on the bay, but be prepaired to spend between
$800 and $1,200USD for one!
I knew there's a reason we have KW around. :T

·
Registered
18 Posts
thanks for the info guess ill forget the monster and get the red devil, it has a sapphire crystal. out of curiosity, how expensive is it to get a sapphire crystal made for the monster and installed?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts