WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought you Longines fans might be interesed in a few pictures? I bought the watch on Saturday 11th February.

You'll notice that the buttons on the casing on this new version at about at 2 o'clock, 4 o'clock and 10 o'clock have been replaced with more streamlined pushers. Some will prefer this and no doubt some will like the old style more.

This is 41mm (so smaller than the previous 44mm version which suits a smaller wrist like mine.

·
Registered
7,764 Posts
That is a fantastic watch! I really like the retrograde and would love to have one in my collection someday. Congrats on the new purchase, and wear it in good health!

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
Very nice! You know, I usually go for the 44mm watches, but in this particular model, given a choice, I would also go with the 41mm. I think it is the perfect size for the Master Retrograde Seconds. Wise choice. Gorgeous watch.

·
Banned
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very nice! You know, I usually go for the 44mm watches, but in this particular model, given a choice, I would also go with the 41mm. I think it is the perfect size for the Master Retrograde Seconds. Wise choice. Gorgeous watch.
Thank you. My wrist is only 7 inches so the photographs should be viewed with that in mind. 44mm might go very well with a person who has bigger wrists?

That said this watch is quite deep. So it is quite big on the wrist for this reason (it certainly isn't slimline!)

Regards,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts