WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to share some pics with this beautiful time piece. I have eyeing this for the past few years and finally bit the bullet and acquired this watch on 5 Jan 2011. I currently own a Pilot Chronograph as well. I am always impressed with IWC design in particular the size and clarity of the dial and the fine craftsmanship. I own more than 15 watches ranging from Rolex, Omega, Panerai, Azimuth, U-Boat, Poljot, Jaeger, IWC, Tag Heuer,etc. But this time round, I tell myself that I should save up and buy a really nice one with good complication and the perpetual calendar has been on my wish list for quite sometime. IWC offers one of the most price competitive Perpetual Calendar in the market (I think the cheapest among all PC) and that was one reason why I bought this watch. I never thought or dream that I will own one but I did....:001_smile:

I have been wearing it with me travelling on a cruise followed by a trip to Hong Kong, Bangalore, Pune and finally now in New Delhi. The moon phase is really nice and accurate and as I walked on the street of Bangalore and happend to see the moon and compared it with my watch and it matches exactly the same.......superb.

I took all these pictures with my i-phone 4 while travelling and please enjoy and comment.

Watch Analog watch Clock Amber Watch accessory
Watch Analog watch Clock Amber Font
Watch Analog watch Photograph White Light
Watch Analog watch Clock Wrist Material property
Watch Hand Analog watch Arm Gesture

· Registered
1,215 Posts
Just incredible!

Worth waiting for. Congrats!

· Registered
37 Posts
[QUOTE=s IWC offers one of the most price competitive Perpetual Calendar in the market (I think the cheapest among all PC) and that was one reason why I bought this watch. I never thought or dream that I will own one but I did....:001_smile:

I have been wearing it with me travelling on a cruise followed by a trip to Hong Kong, Bangalore, Pune and finally now in New Delhi. The moon phase is really nice and accurate and as I walked on the street of Bangalore and happend to see the moon and compared it with my watch and it matches exactly the same.......superb.

I took all these pictures with my i-phone 4 while travelling and please enjoy and comment.

Wonderful! This is really something special. Congratulations.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.