WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:biggrin:...and I love this watch, light weight and very accurate in timekeeping...
Here are some pictures, enjoy:001_smile:

coafor.jpg coaforback.jpg

·
Registered
306 Posts
I have seen several different iterations of this watch and have concluded one thing. That watch just plain oozes masculinity. IMO as far as Invicta watches goes that is the quintessential MANS watch. I was looking at one with a blue dial and just couldn't take my eyes off it. I love that watch. One small problem (for me anyway) I wont wear a watch that size and probably never will. Its just way too big to suite my taste. Too bad no mid-size is available. Outside of that it has to be the best of the best in Invictas "MENS" watches.That watch looks rugged enough to go onto a Marine corps landing or out to the home game tonite:thumbup1: One very cool timepiece. Congrats, wear it well.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have seen several different iterations of this watch and have concluded one thing. That watch just plain oozes masculinity. IMO as far as Invicta watches goes that is the quintessential MANS watch. I was looking at one with a blue dial and just couldn't take my eyes off it. I love that watch. One small problem (for me anyway) I wont wear a watch that size and probably never will. Its just way too big to suite my taste. Too bad no mid-size is available. Outside of that it has to be the best of the best in Invictas "MENS" watches.That watch looks rugged enough to go onto a Marine corps landing or out to the home game tonite:thumbup1: One very cool timepiece. Congrats, wear it well.
Thank you pappadoc, it is a great watch! I am very impressed with how light this watch is (titanium) and the accuracy is amazing as well. You put it on your wrist and a few minutes later you forget that you have it on. Very comfortable...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Nice looking watch mate.

What testing if any or standards do they apply to these watches. After years of abusing my Casio Protrek I know for sure that Casio's testing and G shassis are the real deal but what of this watch seemingly cashing in on the armed forces of leading democratic countries in the theatres in the Gulf. Cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts