WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new favorite watch, swiss made Accutron Diver arrived Saturday!!

Blue dial. Automatic, self-winding mechanical movement. Unidirectional elapsed time bezel. Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating. Luminous hands and markers. Screw-back with sapphire crystal exhibition window. Screw-down crown. Stainless steel case and bracelet. Solid fold-over buckle/safety clasp with extender. Water Resistant 200 meters /660 feet.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
That one has been "had" at some great prices. Hope you were able to participate...You got to see this one in person to really appreciate this.
Congrats !:thumbup1:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Congrats!! I really like the bezel, it compliments the bracelet well

Enjoy!

·
Banned
927 Posts
Congrats on a great pickup. Fantastic watch, and if you got "the deal" on it that you probably did, that is one of the greatest bargains of the year. The bracelet is absolutely fantastic isn't it?

I have the chrono version, but if I did not, I'd have bought one also.

·
Banned
5,824 Posts
Nice pickup, kirk. It is the "deal of the year" for sure.

@wilfreb,

The Tissot Seastar and the Accutron VX200 have some similarities for sure. Both are powered by the ETA 2824 movement but the Seastar is a bit smaller, at about 41 mm vs. 44 mm for the VX200 and comes with a narrower bracelet or strap. Certainly the CE bezel is very similar and both watches are fairly heavy.

I own the Accutron and have seen the Tissot and the VX200 is a much more impressive time piece IMHO.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts