WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These showed up yesterday, supposed to be here 12/27. An early Christmas present to myself!

Ocean Ghost II CopperDial:

Rest of the OG family:

Gold SpeedWay:

·
Registered
541 Posts
Nice watches CaptKirk!:thumbup: That copper Dial Ocean Ghost is sweet! You must be on Santa's nice list to recieve such cool gifts early.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice watches CaptKirk!:thumbup: That copper Dial Ocean Ghost is sweet! You must be on Santa's nice list to recieve such cool gifts early.
The stock photo of the copper dial looks pink. But on TV, the host said it was not pink, but the color of a new penny. And it looked good on TV. So, with free shipping and a discount code, I jumped on it.:thumbup:

·
Registered
541 Posts
The stock photo of the copper dial looks pink. But on TV, the host said it was not pink, but the color of a new penny. And it looked good on TV. So, with free shipping and a discount code, I jumped on it.
I saw the copper dial OG on TV also. Thought it was the nicest one. A great deal IMHO.

·
Registered
981 Posts
I almost snagged that one but I'm gonna wait until a working OG Mechanical Chronograph that works arrives. My initial one won't wind.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts