WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dad collected watches and passed away in 2010. I inherited the 4 Seiko divers and the two Citizen eco drives on the left, the other eco drive on the right was a gift from him. I purchased the vintage Seiko, the Citizen Auto Dater, and the Orient myself. I know there's an entire fan base devoted to Seiko divers and I feel pretty privileged to own such nice ones. This is about half of my total watch collection. I really enjoy these and they tend to get the most wrist time. If anybody knows the model numbers of the yellow and white faced Seikos, and/or the silver faced Citizen and the other Citizen on the bottom left please tell me. I'm trying to catalog all that info.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I particularly like the Orient. Nice pics
That watch was a bargain. I got it for about $88 on Amazon. I really like it, it's an automatic, keeps good time, it's pretty thin, the internal bezel is cool. I really like having the day and date on opposite sides like that. I think it comes in a black faced version too. I must warn you though, I have never had more difficulty adjusting a band before. It took about an hour and I thought I was gonna break the band and my tools.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.