WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In honor of the new Hamilton Forum, I decided to do something I haven't done before....gather all my Hammys together
for a few family photos:

Missing is The Scott (out for servicing)

And here's the big group shot.

Keen-eyed observers will have spotted Hamilton's Gold / Black Ventura strap with the group. It's not on the watch- I didn't think
a gold and black strap would work on a white gold watch case.
And as soon as I win a Lotto, I'd LOVE to add a Flight II (one of my grail watches) to the collection.

·
Super Moderator
15,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's a lot of Hamiltons. Are they all pre-Swiss?
No, some Swiss are in there... but they're all from the Lancaster, PA factory (except the Hamilton Pacer/Ventura Official Re-Issue)

And a better camera!
Are you offering to chip in and defray the cost? :001_tt2::lol:

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm a hoarder, so I LOVE group shots. :biggrin: Lots of lovelies in there. :thumbup1:

Question about your Ventura strap: it's one of the repros, yes? There is a seller on eBay who has black and silver repro ones now, if you are so inclined. . . .

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
Nice group. I have to say that the one that makes me a bit envious is the white Gary on it's original bracelet. I know it's an RGP manual wind model but it's been on my list forever and I haven't found a nice one at an opportune time. I really enjoy wearing my yellow gold example with it's original bracelet.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Been a way for some time now thought I'd stop by and see the New Hamilton forum just a quick background on myself I been collecting since 2000 I specialize in finding original Hamilton metal bracelets I have an odd approach I collect in reverse meaning I find the bracelet first then go after finding the watch,In the 16 years I have put together over 500 watch/bracelet sets from the 50'S-60'S & 70'S plus I have all but one Hamilton Electric with it's bracelet in my collection I attached a quick shot of some of my collection look forward to visiting more Jim

·
Registered
607 Posts
Dave The 1968 solid gold Titan IV-B with its intergraded gold bracelet from what I heard fewer than 5 are know to exist so the odds of me finding one is slim to none I do know who owns one but the price to get it my collection is very expensive

1 - 13 of 13 Posts