WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been talking about this watch for about a month.

I got off work early today, so while I was chilling at the counter, I decided to call Sam's Club. The salesclerk said it had just come in.

So, without further ado, Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you my new Hamilton Khaki.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Superb watch. I have the Frogman Chrono and love it. Enjoy it in good health. Nice handgun too.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I really like the classic military styling of the khaki series.
Enjoy!
Me, too.

It's a real no-nonsense kind of look and, while not all Khakis have this feature, I like the way the minute and second hands extend all the way into the calibration.

The price was a big factor in my getting this watch, but when I took a close look at the dial, those long hands really clinched the deal.

Casual observers would never notice, but it means a lot to me.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Been through several Khakis (mechanical, quartz, automatic and and automatic King) and loved them all. I currently have this one. All great value for a watch, all great quality as well.

I noticed our local Sam's Club selling them but I've yet to find an automatic one though.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
jas32

That Hamilton chronograph is one beautiful watch.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
With just over a dozen Hammies (and one on the way) you know I gotta be happy for you!:thumbup1::thumbup:

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
With just over a dozen Hammies (and one on the way) you know I gotta be happy for you!
Shazzam!

That's a lot of Hammies.

I'm going to be keeping my eye out for more good deals on Hamiltons.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 25 Posts