WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, this is my first post in this forum, just wanna share my first Lumtec :)

I don't know how many of you in Asia also own a Lumtec, but here in Indonesia, not so many people aware about the brand.
that's make myself kinda special with this watch LOL

small review from me:
- DIAL : the blue dial colour is really eyecatching and everyone ask me about what kind of watch it is :)
- CASE : Tungsten Carbide really make this watch case scratch resistant, great value with this price range I think
- LUME : the orange lume looks great on Lumtec photo but in the real life not so bright compare to the white lume, so if you wanna a lume which is glow like a torch, get the white lume not the orange one

some pictures of mine:

I had made an order for the M62, can't wait to wear it on my wrist

cheers,

·
Premium Member
2,261 Posts
The M23 is one of my all-time favorite Lum-Tecs. Absolutely beautiful.

Welcome to the WTF, and congratulations on your beautiful watch! :thumbup1:

·
Registered
128 Posts
My favorite also!

The M23 is my favorite Lum-Tec also. Can't afford one yet. I ended up with the M38 instead, which I also love.

·
Registered
359 Posts
...congrats for your choice....i also love my M23, here is mine and says hi....:biggrin:

·
Registered
15,314 Posts
Hi all, this is my first post in this forum, just wanna share my first Lumtec :)

...some pictures of mine:

I had made an order for the M62, can't wait to wear it on my wrist

cheers,
Congrats again....
Quick question:
- did you get this strap with blue stitching from LT or somewhere else?
It looks great and I think it would look great also on M62 that many of us (including you) ordered...

·
Registered
161 Posts
congrats from another L-T newb. That M23 haunts me... in a good way... It's a beauty. I was very torn between it, and it's 'sister' that I ended-up with. Hope it brings years of pleasure.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Congrats again....
Quick question:
- did you get this strap with blue stitching from LT or somewhere else?
It looks great and I think it would look great also on M62 that many of us (including you) ordered...
Its from watchwerk singapore, LT distributor.
Its thick and feels great too

1 - 19 of 19 Posts