WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
good morning to all from greece..first of all i would like to tell sorry for my not so good english..i just took my first longines watch and i am very happy..the watch is a longines l 56804796..it is a quartz movement..i would like to ask about the long life of this watch..how many years a quartz movement will works? it needs service and if yes in how many years?if something goes wrong in some yeras would i have the possibility to replace a part of this movement in order to works again?thanks..i will be waiting for your answers..thans a lot..

·
Registered
6,839 Posts
Quartz watches seem to last a long time as long as the seals remain intact. If you gat the battery replaced at a reputable location they should be able to let you know the state of the inside of the watch. I know an automatic needs a service ever 3-7 years or so depending, I don't know for quartz. maybe try asking in the general forum?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.