WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My fiancee was kind enough to pick something off my Amazon wishlist for christmas. I wasn't expecting it at all, and it's even better in person than it was in stock photos. She's so good to me :001_wub:

It's not the most expensive nor the most prestigious name, but my goodness it's a looker!

The rose gold plate is quite striking and has a great color to it.

Not how it was given to me, but I think it looks nice here anyway!

I think it's just about the perfect size on my wrist. Maybe a touch large, but pretty close to perfect.

Some things to note:
1) It comes with a signed clasp.
2) The crown is signed as well
3) The strap is supposedly Italian leather, but it's very stiff
4) It has a domed and beveled crystal...on a watch that retails for under $200...

I've quite taken with this one!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Yup, that is a nice watch. Looks to be a great fit on your wrist, too.

Enjoy the rest of the day wih that beauty. :)

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
That is a looker, Justin! :001_rolleyes: Congratulations. Your fiancee must see something of redeeming value in you...:001_tongue:

·
Super Moderator
15,643 Posts
Not only do I like the style...the color is fantastic. We have lots of Skagens in our stores up here, but for some reason every one is that pewter color. I think that may be the first one I've seen in RG! :thumbup:

·
Registered
7,764 Posts
My wife has 2 Skagen watches and they are great looking, well made watches. I don't know much about their men's lines but yours looks fabulous! :thumbup1:

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys! I actually wore it for three days in a row - something I almost never do.

Happy holidays everyone.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts