WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got my first Ball this weekend...
Very impressed with the overall quality and feel of the watch....
Really like the lume quality.....and the feel of the internal rotating bezel....
VERY Impressed with the accuracy....I wear it constantly and it is +5 seconds in 4 days... (compared to the USNO website)
The factory bracelet is beautiful, but I have become partial to the NATO bracelets.....

·
Premium Member
832 Posts
Congratulations! The EMII Diver, IMHO, still is one of Ball's best models out there.

I think that you'll find that the green EMII Diver looks spectacular on the so-called "Real Bond" NATO (the one with the green stripe) and on brown leather straps and NATOs.

Rob

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congratulations! The EMII Diver, IMHO, still is one of Ball's best models out there.

I think that you'll find that the green EMII Diver looks spectacular on the so-called "Real Bond" NATO (the one with the green stripe) and on brown leather straps and NATOs.

Rob
Thanks, I might have to save to get the chrono version as well...
funny, my new Maratac strap showed up today...

·
Registered
7 Posts
I agree with Rob. I was torn between the Green on SS and the Orange on Rubber. Went for the Orange. Was looking in the AD window on Sunday and don't regret it at all.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
+ ~18 seconds in 8 days, I am impressed.
Is this typical accuracy for Ball's?
( It has not left my wrist, and won't more than likely)

thanks
Andy

·
Registered
13 Posts
+ ~18 seconds in 8 days, I am impressed.
Is this typical accuracy for Ball's?
( It has not left my wrist, and won't more than likely)

thanks
Andy
I got my first Ball Watch Five days ago. It's averaging +3 seconds per day. I'm thoroughly impressed with the brand. Amazing value for the money.
My first but not my last

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got my first Ball Watch Five days ago. It's averaging +3 seconds per day. I'm thoroughly impressed with the brand. Amazing value for the money.
My first but not my last

I like that bezel!
Are there tubes in the bezel itself?

·
Registered
7 Posts
My EMII Diver was +4s/day when I checked it after about a month. I should recheck it as its been a few weeks since I reset it and it still 'looks' correct.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My EMII Diver was +4s/day when I checked it after about a month. I should recheck it as its been a few weeks since I reset it and it still 'looks' correct.
I am at 17 days now and it is +19
so over the last 3 days it has only gained a second?
(I have been comparing it to the USNO website)

I plan to reset it tomorrow and check it at the end of Dec....
(and I wear it constantly)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts