WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50+ and some actually work.
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I shouldn't be shocked, but I was hoping they could get things passably correct. I'm kind of bummed, as I was thinking that perhaps China was done making junk. No extreme punishment by myself or others as I was trying to take care with it. As I'm partially disabled, (brain tumor, stroke, 0 vestibular function) I need to push myself up from a seated position or I fall over. All I did was stand up and boing! Watch and band parts go flying. Now it needs a NATO. The second one, a Hulk homage seems ok so far. The third which was advertised as a Mechaquartz chronograph, turns out to have 0 chrono function and sub-dials and pushers used for day-date. The step looked suspect and it has been sporting a NATO since day one. My Orient vintage diver has been flawless from the unboxing as are all my Seikos, Citizen, Glycine, several micro branded watches which were most likely made in China but of better components, and even my Ebay Dugena from the 60's-70's has been fine. I guess I just educated myself.

·
Super Moderator
5,329 Posts
Sorry to hear that. I've had my Pagani Design GMT 15 months with no problems.

My experience has been buying from China, not that hard. Service or refund from China...I hope you used PayPal.

·
Super Moderator
5,329 Posts
Did you order direct or through a state-side source? I would definitely file a complaint with your vendor. Provide a picture of your broken bracelet and they may send you a replacement. It once took me three months to get my money back on a Chinese bait-and-switch situation. If you ordered through the big A you should be able to get satisfaction.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts