WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MY MEISTERTAUCHER IS HOME!!! - YouTube

Yes, it was exciting enough to make a video. if you've ever recieved a new watch in the mail, or an old watch that was serviced on the mail, you know the feeling.

anyway, Al from Archer Watches not only returned a perfectly-running watch, but he included a DVD with photographs of EVERY. SINGLE. THING he did to my watch. it's amazing to go through. i'll post some pix of it later - nothing like seeing the guts of something u've had on ur wrist for 10 years, right?

i also got all the paperwork and receipts from the testing machines, which is cool, plus a pen and peanut brittle. i didn't think my day could get any better when my watch finally showed up, but Al really went above and beyond my expectations for a watch servicing.

FEDEX.jpg
unboxing 2.jpg
unboxing 4.jpg

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BOOM! because details are FUN!

Facebook

This took me all day. i should probably get started on that finals essay that's due in a couple hours.

·
Premium Member
6,208 Posts
BOOM! because details are FUN!

Facebook

This took me all day. i should probably get started on that finals essay that's due in a couple hours.
That link comes back as 'content currently unavailable'

Seriously - write that essay!! (I know, probably too late by the time I write this) - plenty of time for watches later, but maybe only one chance to get that essay right.
Best of luck.

·
Registered
292 Posts
MY MEISTERTAUCHER IS HOME!!! - YouTube

Yes, it was exciting enough to make a video. if you've ever recieved a new watch in the mail, or an old watch that was serviced on the mail, you know the feeling.

anyway, Al from Archer Watches not only returned a perfectly-running watch, but he included a DVD with photographs of EVERY. SINGLE. THING he did to my watch. it's amazing to go through. i'll post some pix of it later - nothing like seeing the guts of something u've had on ur wrist for 10 years, right?

i also got all the paperwork and receipts from the testing machines, which is cool, plus a pen and peanut brittle. i didn't think my day could get any better when my watch finally showed up, but Al really went above and beyond my expectations for a watch servicing.

View attachment 27348
View attachment 27349
View attachment 27350
I sent my blue Oris Small Seconds diver to Archer this past week. Al answers his emails very quickly and gave me lots of information. I'm sure it will take several weeks to get there and back with the holiday season (and all the way from Texas), but I'm looking forward to getting my blue daily driver running the way it used to.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts