WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi having had my Accutron for a week I thought I'd join this forum and post some photos of my new Accutron Tahoe Chronograph....£91 NEW on eBay!..absolutely delighted.

Hope I've managed to get these photos onto the forum.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
Welcome to Watch Talk Forums, and especially the Bulova & Accutron Forum, seabaronk! :thumbup:

We love to see new members and the new watches they introduce to us! :cool1:

Accutron has introduced a really exciting lineup of new watches for this year, and yours is no exception. :001_tt1: Nice!

If it suits your purposes, maybe you'll consider opening a free Photobucket account. It will make it easy for you to post full size photographs. There is a very easy to follow tutorial that can be accessed from the Watch Talk Forums mainpage. For your convenience, here is the link to that tutorial:

http://www.watchtalkforums.info/for...torial-using-photobucket-excellent-guide.html

Again, welcome to the Forum! :thumbup1:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Accutron Tahoe 2 month update

Hi from London. Well, I remain delighted with my Tahoe chronograph. After over 2 months on my wrist it has kept time to within 30 seconds. I feels solid and heavy and has drawn looks from strangers and compliments from friends. The dial is very handsome if a little over complicated and as the hands are well lumed it is clear day and night and the various chrome dials and batons catch the light and sparkle quite deliciously. The bezel has garnered a couple of scuffs but that just adds to its charisma :blink:

So a bargain

All the best

J

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
It's a nice watch. I really like the look of that bracelet. I bet it really fits the wrist well. :cool1:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Still standing

Well it's August now and the Accutron Tahoe is still on my wrist. Very comfortable to wear - the bracelet comes with full and half size links so have been able to adjust it to my size - very comfy on the wrist. It's a very rare watch here in the U.K. It Has a good, heavy, solid feel. I wear it more than any of my other watches - that says it all really.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts