WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The beautiful 300M-2 ships on a fine bracelet and I'm a bracelet guy. However, since my 300M-1 is on a bracelet I decided to try something different. I don't care for rubber straps so I have just mounted a Hirsch Merino black leather with black stitching strap and a pvd black deployant clasp on the watch. I think it is a winning combo. I thought I would let you see. Cheers, Bill P.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
While I like the looks of some NATO or ZULU straps, they are just too flimsy and inexpensive looking on a watch like the 300M-2 for my taste. I prefer leather as a suitable alternative to the bracelet. Cheers, Bill P.

·
Registered
246 Posts
THAT really looks nice there Bill!

Being a former Paneristi, I'm a big fan of changing straps - eventually several times a day:001_rolleyes:

To get a very different style out of the entire watch by changing the bracelet to a strap is always a great benefit and not all watches work that way, but this sure does.

Cheers,

Marc

·
Registered
6,839 Posts
Looks good on that strap. I'm keen to see some others on straps as well. I think a nice distressed style strap would also look gtood with a ruggen looking watch like the 300M-2.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, guys! Yes, the 300M series watch looks good on a nice strap I think. I'm like Wombat, I'm eager to see more of this model on straps. Cheers, Bill P.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.