WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off I want to thank everyone for all the information that you have posted on this Forum. Im brand new to Omega, I have really been only collecting Breitlings. But after stumbling onto this Forum I have really taken a closer look at Omega. I have to say I truly love the quality of my First "of Many" purchases The Omega Speedmaster Professional, From The Moon To Mars.

Another thing I love is that a week after I bought this Watch Omega sent me a little "Thank you" Package!!

This is a Fantastic company and cant wait to get my 2nd, 3rd, 4th, well you get the idea. I do have one question though, does Omega send out other gifts the more watches you buy?

·
Registered
90 Posts
This is a Fantastic company and cant wait to get my 2nd, 3rd, 4th, well you get the idea. I do have one question though, does Omega send out other gifts the more watches you buy?
It must depend on the watch you bought. I purchased my 2200.50.00 from an A.D. and received nothing. Come to think of it, it didn't even come with a polishing cloth.

·
Registered
97 Posts
It must depend on the watch you bought. I purchased my 2200.50.00 from an A.D. and received nothing. Come to think of it, it didn't even come with a polishing cloth.
It could depend on the watch, but my guess is either BE or his AD completed a registration process that put him in Omega's system. The last time I got something like that was when I bought my Land Rover. It really does a lot to promote loyalty to the brand and cement the relationship.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Great watch Tony and Omega is a fantastic company. Breitling and Omega great watches for any collection !!!!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
You made out like a bandit :thumbup:

·
Registered
495 Posts
Geez, I bought a Breitling and all I got was a hat. :eek:hmy:

Time to buy a few Omegas again.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Lovely watch, and congrats!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Geez - did they send 007 model buyers new Walther PPK's...? :)

·
Registered
719 Posts
Big congratulation that’s a great watch, don’t forget to wind it:thumbup:

I purchased my Moonwatch the other week and haven’t taken if off since.

Cheers

Paul

·
Registered
163 Posts
Congratulations. May you wear it in good health.:thumbup1:

·
Registered
92 Posts
I do have one question though, does Omega send out other gifts the more watches you buy?
Tony,

I think your AD must've filled out an inner company form and Omega US automatically sent these gifts to you. AFAIK they can do that when there's a problem with an expensive watch (I mean really expensive) or the service time takes too long etc. as a complementary thing.

What was in the black box BTW? I can see the magazine,a small bag (perhaps a washbag) and a big duffel bag, right?

Lovely watch too, if I may add:thumbup1:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah everything was stuffed in the black box. There was a small bag, a duffle bag, magazine and a letter from the President thanking me for the Speedmaster Purchase.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts