WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey people,

I have an M27 Im trying to sell on some local classifieds, FB, eBay but with few bites at all.

Is there still interest in them and Im just advertising the on the wrong places?

Thanks in advance

Dan

· Registered
345 Posts
Have you tried the WTF Watch Sales Forum? Watch Sales Forum (Post your watch or watch related items for sale or trade in this forum. OPEN TO ALL REGISTERED MEMBERS. YOU MUST HAVE A POST COUNT OF 25 OR GREATER TO POST IN THIS FORUM.) It might be a little niche, but I think if you're persistent and patient, you'll find a buyer. Good luck.

· Registered
1,478 Posts
Can't go wrong with a Tungsten, they keep looking like new.
The cases that is, my M24 suffered moisture damage and is in need of a rebuild.

Reactions: cmann_97

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can't go wrong with a Tungsten, they keep looking like new.
The cases that is, my M24 suffered moisture damage and is in need of a rebuild.
Mine got some moisture in it too at one stage. I cant remember if it was the M26 or the M27, but I was working in North Queensland as the time. I posted it back to LumTec and they dried, cleaned, lubed and retimed it free of charge other than my postage there. They are a top company, not sure if that will continue as they grow though.

I really do love my LumTec's but the M27 I want to sell is too busy on the dial as Ive drifted to more simpler looks these days. That and the fact is doesnt get a run anymore. I only wear my M26 with rubber in summer, leather in winter and my Casio GShock to work (dont hate me, I already despise wearing a battery operated POS as it is, but it vibrates on the hour in the noisy power plant and also doesnt stop ticking near the generator lol).

I have a V1R I also toyed with selling, but I simply cant part with that one... The case depth and movement detail are simply too good!!

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have you tried the WTF Watch Sales Forum? Watch Sales Forum (Post your watch or watch related items for sale or trade in this forum. OPEN TO ALL REGISTERED MEMBERS. YOU MUST HAVE A POST COUNT OF 25 OR GREATER TO POST IN THIS FORUM.) It might be a little niche, but I think if you're persistent and patient, you'll find a buyer. Good luck.
That was the next idea. However I spend more time reading the forums for info than posting! Hence party why I started this thread, to get some feedback about the market and also to get my number of posts up ;-)

· Registered
14 Posts
That was the next idea. However I spend more time reading the forums for info than posting! Hence party why I started this thread, to get some feedback about the market and also to get my number of posts up ;-)
I can appreciate where you're coming from. There are some groups that require 100 posts before listing an item for sale in the forum. I suppose it is to keep commercial interests down along with non serious collectors.

· Registered
1,478 Posts
I've a few tungsten models and always regretted selling my M27 GMT, would love to get my hands on another one, not so subtle hint there :)!!
I'd say go for it, since DanWeLL seems to have his m27 for sale.
I'm keeping mine, the dial is busy but I still like it.

Reactions: cmann_97
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.