WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am considering purchasing this model '12726'. Can any owners provide feedback on this watch, it looks great on the website!

I own the pro diver skeleton '10303' which currently is my favorite of my Invicta's.

·
Registered
302 Posts
The Subaqua Noma series is one of the better from Invicta. The watches are made well (IMO) and look great. I have a III myself, one of my favorites. The 12726 has a nice bright dial, all solid steel and an Eta G10.211 movement. I've seen them go for the $200-$300 range, shop around the discount websites, prices vary. Good luck with your purchase.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply, I am looking at paying $248 from Shop NBC. I do enjoy there 6 interest free payment options. I'm a little hesitant about the orange dial but it looks fantastic in the picture!

·
Registered
302 Posts
I can tell you that tv doesn't do the watches justice, usually the colors are much brighter and more vivid in person. That orange will probably pop alot more when you have it in your hand. Good price too. I do agree about the 6 valuepays on ShopNBC, it really makes the watches more affordable.

·
Registered
466 Posts
IMO, $248 is on the high side. They can afford to come down more.
The ETA G10-211 is a cheap movement.
Shop around as Reddevillbr said.
I wouldn't pay anythin more than $200.:sad:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.