WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...though, admittedly, it was only for a few minutes at the shop in Vancouver last week. ;)

This is one fine watch! I Loved the way it felt on the wrist. It was heavy, but not unduely so. It was very comfortable.

It was so nice ... right up until I found the $9360 price tag...uhg. :(

Still, its a darn impressive watch. I think I could live with one. :) And I'm really impressed with the quality of the picture my smart phone took! :D

...and that's the new RedSea Six Pounder in the back ground... yet another great watch - one I can proudly say I own.

·
Premium Member
2,658 Posts
As much as I want to dislike the white/white combo, I can't. Coupled with the orange accents it's a winner.:thumbup1:

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As much as I want to dislike the white/white combo, I can't. Coupled with the orange accents it's a winner.:thumbup1:
I went back twice before trying it on. ;) The white just kept growing on me. :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
hmmm .... maybe i need to see it in person , because i am not sure what to think about them,
price also over the top .

thanks for pictures .

·
Registered
520 Posts
Impressive, in an imposing way. Unfortunately, or maybe not - considering price, just not my style.

...that is a nice picture though!:thumbup1:

·
Registered
560 Posts
Yes, the Zlatoust Diver's watch... it's really a "mire" 58mm in diameter, but then they screw an oil drum over the crown to make it completely absurd.:lol:
The one I was referring to is actually 74mm WITHOUT the crown! It was some sort of un-branded vintage dive watch. Completely out of control in size. :scared:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Modern prototypes of diving watches of the Zlatoust Watch Factory. In the photo there is a watch with a body made of ship bronze, titanium, stainless steel.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts