WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

It's contest time again! To brighten up the middle of your work week
we are hosting a new contest, this time with 3 straps as the prize.

The winner will receive the three (3) NATO straps pictured -
Absolutely free, including shipping to anywhere in the world!

All 3 straps are 20mm: one black/grey Bond style,
one black/beige Bond style, and one solid black.

To enter yourself in this contest, just post a reply in this thread.
We would be grateful if you would also 'Like' us on Facebook.

That's right, all you've got to do is post in this thread, and you'll be entered to win these 3 NATO straps for free! We will cover the shipping as well, even internationally. If you win the contest and want to include some extra straps, just pay for the extra straps and we will ship them together with the winning package including free postage. The winner will receive the three 20mm NATO straps pictured - they will not be able to pick out their own straps in this contest.

All members who reply to this thread will be entered in the contest unless they indicate otherwise (if they just want to post a reply, but don't want to be entered). All entrants will then be assigned a number, and a random-number-picker will decide the winner. You may reply to this thread more than once, but only one entry will be granted per member. The contest will be closed for entries at 11:59 P.M. EST (midnight) on Thursday, September 22nd, 2011. The winner will be announced Friday morning.

The fine print: No cash value. Contest ends at 11:59PM EST on Thursday, September 22nd, 2011. The winning straps cannot be exchanged for any other item(s). Shipping will be handled by USPS First Class Mail and is subject to our normal transit time guidelines.

Looking for a new strap for your watch(es)? Crown & Buckle carries our own line of affordable leather, NATO, zulu, and silicone watch straps. We also carry accessories such as buckles in three finishes (brushed, polished, PVD), spring bar tools, and spring bars. We have hundreds of strap models available on our web site. You can visit our web site at www.crownandbuckle.com to view our full collection. Should you have questions, you can reach us by PM or at [email protected].

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
While we have your attention...

We are excited to announce our new pricing structure for all of our nylon straps. Thanks to a freight expense decrease we were able to negotiate, we are now passing the savings on to you. Our new pricing structure for nylon straps is as follows:

NATO Straps: $12.00/each
Zulu Straps: $13.50/each
2-Piece Straps: $10.00/each

It doesn't end there! We are also now offering discounted package pricing on our nylon straps when you order 3 or more of any type of nylon strap. To read more about our package pricing, please click here.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Same! Nice gesture. :thumbup: You guys wouldn't happen to have any short straps?
Our 115/75mm leather straps will fit down to just below 6.5" wrists, and the NATOs will fit down to about a 5 3/4" wrist (depending on the watch head, of course).

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
I just ordered five, but could always use more.:drool:

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Thanks Thomas, I appreciate everything you are bringing to the forum. You are doing a fine job!

I'm glad to see you're getting the recognition I think you've deserved since day one!

Count me in :biggrin:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Feel kinda guilty my first post is a competition entry to try and win freebies, but I'm still lurking with intent, hoping that I can contribute something worthwhile sometime soon, and the straps would look great on my newly aquired Seiko.:wink:

Work in progress.

Nice gesture from C&B tho'......:biggrin:

Cheers,

Al

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
I'll reply to that, and they look like decent straps

I also enjoyed looking around your store site, very well done with some great variety. :thumbup1:

Jim

1 - 20 of 41 Posts