WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I met up with Vandice for coffee in Suntec City Singapore and had a great time. He was gracious to show me his collection of interesting watches. I had chance to examine his Seiko Spirit GMT SBQJ015 up close. It look so much better then any picture I've seen so far. But the most stunning piece in his collection is the Grand Seiko SBGT021. The watch is so gorgeous, especially the markers that reflect a spectrum of rainbow colors at different angles. Very very cool watch.:thumbup:
Thx bro for showing your cool collection.

·
Registered
540 Posts
I hope you had a good time in Singapore. Thank you for coffee!

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I did have a great time in Singapore. This must be one of my better business trip. One day for meeting, 5 days for R&R. :D

·
Registered
540 Posts
Bullosa: You must have had a great time watch shopping. Singapore, as you observed, is AD heaven!

Valvestem: Yes, I read some of the posts. I'm surprised my nick even appeared on the radar. (Your fault Bullosa ;=)) Sadly, I'm unable to bid a proper farewell. I can still be found sometimes over here and SCWF.

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bullosa: You must have had a great time watch shopping. Singapore, as you observed, is AD heaven!

Valvestem: Yes, I read some of the posts. I'm surprised my nick even appeared on the radar. (Your fault Bullosa ;=)) Sadly, I'm unable to bid a proper farewell. I can still be found sometimes over here and SCWF.
Vandice, I hope you will share more about your watches and knowledge of JDM and quartz here. WTF isnt as big as some other forum but the mods here are second to none. :thumbup:

·
Registered
540 Posts
We'll see. Forgive me for being rather turned off by forums recently.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts