WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

Merry Christmas!!!

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  bullosa 
#1 ·
To all you crazy Citizens who are obsessed with your never ending collection of watches from the Orient; some more like a Psycho...I mean Seiko fanatic like me :biggrin:

Merry Christmas and Blessed New Year! May your holidays be filled with love, joy and peace! Thanks for friendship!

Cheers!

#2 ·
Merry Christmas.

My Japanese watches. I think most of my Timexes were put together in the Far East, but I'll save those for another day.

#4 · (Edited)
Yes. That's a Citizen Eco-Drive Calibre 8700 Perpetual Calendar.

That's a spectacular watch, in my judgement, and built like a tank.

#5 · (Edited)
This is the series of Timex Expedition Chronographs that started me on the watch binge.

The black one on the left impressed me enough that I decided to spend the money was going to spend on a more expensive watch on the whole series. Even after collecting them all, I still had a couple of hundred dollars left over from what I was willing spend on one watch.

The two on the right came with water resistant leather straps that held up real well, but I like bracelets better, so when I found out that Timex sells replacement bracelets for $5.00 a piece, I bought a couple. I can't find a suitable IP bracelet for the black one.

You gotta start somewhere, I guess.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.