WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Already underway downunder!

Wishing you a safe, peaceful and relaxing day with your nearest and dearest!

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
I would like to second that! Have a very Merry Christmas and Holiday! And a very Happy and Healthy New Year!
Enjoy the Lunatic New Year on Jan 3rd trying to figure out how not to go broke!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

·
Registered
264 Posts
Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays as they say in the USA. Our Pres says Merry Christmas is not politically correct............MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Yeah... Happy holidays to all forum users and LT fans on here.

Be safe and have a great 2012 :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
2,261 Posts
It's only a question of time before some diehard LT fan posts a PM pic of his Christmas tree hung with LT watches, freshly charged with a commercial strobe.

Actually, Chris is behind the curve on this one! :lol:

(Chris, cash instead of jelly-of-the-month, this year?)

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
DrAnesthesiaTX said:
Happy Holidays as they say in the USA. Our Pres says Merry Christmas is not politically correct...
Oh dear, my apologies...even though I thought it might be appropriate, given the day was 25 December.

Indeed, I became quite concerned, so I have consulted my lawyer, who advised me that I should have posted as follows:

"Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non addictive, gender neutral celebration of the summer solstice holiday practiced with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practise religious or secular traditions at all, in part or on occasion.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2012, but not without due respect for the calendar of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great (not to imply that Australia is necessarily greater than any other country) and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms:

This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/him or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. The wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher."

:D :D

Anyway, as we say in Australia, have a good one!!

·
Registered
264 Posts
timbo,

You are too funny my friend!!!

I will with your permission use your greeting in my correspondece to some of my friends of course in the USA.:001_tongue:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas ya'll! It'll be a great New Years with all these new models coming, I can't wait. :thumbup1:

·
Registered
7,739 Posts
Hey Timbo,

Don't forget the aeroguard, and avagoodweekend!

(or am I much too old and this might be before your time??)

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No mate, Louie the Fly was central to my upbringing. Thank God for *that* Tab Cola advertisement from 1982! ;)

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts
& a Happy New Year! :thumbup:

·
Registered
623 Posts
Found it! After years of wanting a Christmassy watch but not knowing what to do I finally found a satisfactory solution. One part green band one part red band. I thought it looked quite spiffy myself but my $40 dollar watch wearing family and friends neither noticed nor cared.

Once again Merry belated Christmas Lumatics! Anyone else try for a holiday watch? A Chanukah watch would probably be the easiest as blue and white would serve just fine.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts