WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's Christmas Eve night here in the far east. Let me wish all of you Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Enjoy the holidays with family and loved ones. Looking forward to next year. I havent bought any new watch in 2011 although a couple of them almost convinced me to take them home.

Interesting development in the Seiko camp, more JDM and high end Seiko have made their way to the US market in 2011 with AFT. Good job Joe! On the affordable level, Seiko appears to be phasing out the old 7sx6 movements now. A few 4R36 and 4R37 with hacking and handwind capability have started to fill the market in 2011. Cant wait to see newer Seiko 200M divers with these movements in 2012, hopefully. :001_tt1:

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
A Blessed Christmas & Happy New Year to everyone @ WTF

and thanks for the forum post & threads and great "watch talk" this year. :thumbup1:

I'm wishing you all a wonderful Blessed Christmas & A Happy prosperous and health filled New Year, and may Jesus be on your minds on this Christmas Sunday giving thanks unto him.

Joy & Cheers! :biggrin:
Jim

It's Christmas Eve night here in the far east. Let me wish all of you Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Enjoy the holidays with family and loved ones. Looking forward to next year. I havent bought any new watch in 2011 although a couple of them almost convinced me to take them home.

Interesting development in the Seiko camp, more JDM and high end Seiko have made their way to the US market in 2011 with AFT. Good job Joe! On the affordable level, Seiko appears to be phasing out the old 7sx6 movements now. A few 4R36 and 4R37 with hacking and handwind capability have started to fill the market in 2011. Cant wait to see newer Seiko 200M divers with these movements in 2012, hopefully. :001_tt1:

Cheers!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts