WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,709 Posts
Marathon T-SAR! Not only is it a great military style watch, the divers at the Neutral Buoyancy Laboratory that train NASA astronauts for space walks use it..

·
Premium Member
2,709 Posts
The NBL is basically across the street from my house ... I would be happy to swing by there and verify this claim for you.
Go for it! Sounds like a good excuse to visit! I'd love to see that place! The T-SAR is also issued to the Canadian Search & Rescue Teams, and it has a US Government GSA# so members of the military & government agencies can purchase it at a discount. It used to be around $150 for them, but that was several years ago. Not sure what they can get it for now. There are bracelet clasps available with either the Great Seal of the United States, or a Canadian Maple Leaf.. The built for America version has US Government on the dial.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Regardless political affiliation, how about the secret service Jorg Gray JG6500 (the same one that they gave to Obama as gift and now known as Obama watch)? It looks pretty good IMHO regardless of whether it's worn by Obama or not.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.