WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
Too funny. Good for her. :thumbup1:

Reminds me of the story 2 years ago (I think) where these 2 kids were complete brats and didn't heed a word their parents said. They wanted to unwrap the Christmas presents early and were told no of course and if they did the dad would take back everything they'd gotten. Well, they didn't believe the parents, opened all the gifts & found out they'd gotten everything they wanted (Xbox or PS, iPods, etc.). The dad held to his word & sold everything on ebay, any explained why in the ebay listing.. It was also a 'last straw' type thing as the boys had been completely out of control with the parents for awhile. Anyone remember that? I think it made national news if memory serves.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Fantastic Lady!!

:)

thats great. the only sad part is the son still doesen't get it apparently,
maybe he will sooner than later.

Scott, I do remember that. I wonder how those kids have changed?

diver88:):)

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
:)

thats great. the only sad part is the son still doesen't get it apparently,
maybe he will sooner than later.

Scott, I do remember that. I wonder how those kids have changed?

diver88:):)
Yea, it would be really curious to see a follow up to see if they've changed or not..... Since it's been 3 years now.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Good for her!

I do a similar thing with my boys, who are 9 and 7. I ask nicely the first time to clean their toys/stuff up. The second time I tell them to get it done using the deep stern voice. If I have to go to a third time I usually announce that I am picking their stuff up and that I'm taking to the trash dumpster. After a few times of going to the dumpster I no longer have to make a third request.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts