WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone,

I am hoping I can borrow your expertise and learn a little more about this family watch. What I know about it is pretty much contained in the title: Masonic Watch - Unbranded, 17 Jewels, Spezial, Ultra Thin Swiss Made.

It belonged to my friends father and his father owned it for as long as he can remember so I am guessing it's over 25 years old ... as he most certainly is!

Any information you can supply on maker, age and value (it's in working order) or anything else of interest would be much appreciated. Thank you very much for your time,

Kind regards

Mike

·
Super Moderator
5,950 Posts
First off, welcome to our site. Unfortunately there isn't much i can tell you about that watch without seeing a clear photo of the movement and the inside of the case back. It's not a recognized brand name nor does 'Spezial' show up on the Mikrolisk trade mark site

I did find another very similar watch on eBay although i think its a bit over-valued.

·
Super Moderator
15,826 Posts
Russian?
First: Do you even know what the Cyrillic alphabet looks like???
Next: Did your mother have any children NOT born hopelessly brain dead, and where did you get the idea that Russia figured in here somehow?
And last: Apart from 1 or maybe 2 isolated examples, I can't recall ANY Russian Masonic watches where the brand is so garishly flaunted on the dial.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts