Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Nice pix.

·
Banned
927 Posts
The SAIII is way cool. I finally saw one in October, and I could not get over how big and bulky it is.

Congrats on the new additions, and Happy Holidays koimaster.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Koi outstand watches.You know I love the two.Your collection is one of the best I have
seen.Enjoy and wear them in great health.if you get a chance a pic of the Admirale 44mm and 48mm side by side. Merry Christmas

·
Premium Member
6,208 Posts
great looking watches. I have never really looked at Invicta, and had better stay away from that forum if I intend to actually save any money next year, judging by the likeability of your watches.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I like the Philip the best, koi. What's your impression of the two watches so far?

The philip is very nice although the strap is too short for an 8" wrist. I love 7750 and the hack. The watch is understated and is very similar to Breguet.

My daughter gasped when she saw the Subaqua and I have had at least 8 people compliment me on it last evening and today. I like both, the Admirale was a bit under whelming but it is growing on me. I will be keeping both watches.

I am hoping my titanium admiral which I purchased from Serbo arrives before christmas.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts