WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
If only I had known then what I know now. If anyone has one on order and has had a change of heart (fingers crossed) PM me and I"ll take you spot it line.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yikes!:scared: That does look nice! Made me think I might have made a mistake canceling my M62 for the M61......in that, I should have probably pre-ordered both:T

Thanks for the pics Chris!:thumbup1:

·
Registered
144 Posts
I'd take my spot back also if anyone wishes to give theirs up

Had a spot gave it up ; if you'd like to unload yours pls let me know?

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Wow! The M62 looks great too :thumbup1:

I'm already owning a few PVD models though, so am happy I went for the M61 :001_smile:

·
Registered
15,309 Posts
Can't wait to see these on custom straps.
I have one on order already for weeks from my favorite custom LUMTEC strap maker :wink:
Should be delivered just in time when M61 and M62 arrive sometimes late next week (fingers crossed). It will be again a matte
black large scale gator custom fitted to LT depl. clasp with matching blue stitching
to the color of the dial.

·
Registered
263 Posts
There's something sinister about that watch, it beckons me to buy it, only I didn't pre-order. Now it's just a tease.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Update

Well, we'll just have to wait. I'd rather wait than have the build & QC rushed. These will be cherished pieces so take all the time necessary. The hard part may be reading all the gleeful pics & posts from the guys who get the M61's in the coming days. In the meantime, all the updates are really appreciated and welcomed. Thanks again!

M61s are just about done. Only a few left to finish. M62 should be end of the month. Those are next.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts