WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having trouble fitting it in my collection. Recently bought a 2nd Submariner and my M24 is getting a ton of wrist time...the shine of tungsten fits my taste best. Overall, the M61 is a beautiful watch with an eye-catching look. That said, I think it feels a little too "dare I say" casual for me? Maybe it's the brushed case? Should be noted that my wife loves the blue dial and thinks I'm crazy. I guess good news is with the limited release and huge response for this watch, it will be easy to share with another lover of all that is Lum-Tec.

Would love to know if anyone felt the same way I did (upon receipt)? Not a knock on the watch at all...just a question of being a little too casual for my taste.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Casual

Only you can decide what you like............ take a cape cod cloth to it and give it a bit of luster. Shop around for a new strap that is more dressy and that bad boy will be purdy. I've got a titanium PAM that just looked a little too dull for my tatse, so I give it a little shine now and then.

·
Registered
15,314 Posts
It's a casual and sporty watch, so no surprises on my part when I opened the box ;-)
.....although I must admit that a few years (months ?) down the road I may convince my watchmaker to give the bezel high gloss polish, which I was considering while designing the watch. However Chris from LT informed me that it's not possible due to case and bezel being one piece.
My watchmaker is a master of finishes, so I'm sure he will be able to do it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts