WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So the Fedex package was delivered last Friday , but no one was home. I was desperate so I told them to leave it at the back door today. Desperate time calls for desperate measures.

Got back today and package was waiting for me!

P1010326.jpg

Opened it and out comes a hefty , solid , high quality wooden box. No plastic , no zip bag . The real deal.

P1010327.jpg

The watch hits the spot. The dial is crystal clear. The auto movement smooth as expected with 28,800vph. For once, I am satisfied with this watch.
P1010320.jpg

P1010322.jpg

Not to mention, the lume is strong after a blast of light on it.

P1010324.jpg

pros :
fast delivery
solid company behind product. bes and chris are for real. Have you ever had customer email support which is like instant messaging :)
aesthetically pleasing watch. Orange and black on m50 sit well together.
great value for money : double AR coating, 28,800 vph movement , 3 watch straps, superluminous numbers

cons:
now that i've seen quality of this product, I am now itching for a tungsten m23 AND ... an automatic A45 bull green watch....please hurry up and make one with an auto movement and tungsten!

In summary, m50 hits the spot. Just like you ate a bag of salty chips and snap out a hard cold diet coke and jam down a big gulp and it slakes your thirst. Only problem is, you wanna go back for more.

cheers,

dave

·
Premium Member
2,261 Posts
Good, concise review, Dave.

Beautiful watch, and looks fantastic on that tan strap. I'm a sucker for LT "M-Series," and the M50 has a case/lume/strap combination that is super clean and masculine. A great choice, and one that's got me leaning towards another PVD purchase, soon. Good job and welcome to the LT forum.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Salty chips & diet coke... Ha-ha, Lol. That's funny! :lol: ...Beautiful watch. I agree with your 'cons'... it's hard to have just one.

·
Registered
359 Posts
...great review of an awesome watch!!!!!!......wear it in good health for years to come.......:thumbup1:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts