WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I'm looking at my first Lum-Tec purchase. I initially pre-ordered the 300m diver (40mm version) but am kicking around switching that for an M49.

I've been doing some online searching including this forum but haven't found what I'm looking for. I love the look of the M49 but I'm a little worried about it being oversized for my wrist. I'm fairly skinny at 5'11" 165lbs with 7" wrist size. I've got a 45mm gshock that is awesome but of course that's a plastic watch and looks different on the wrist than SS/leather.

I guess what I'm looking for is a few wrist shots of similar sized folks with an m49 or one of the others with the same case. I've seen close up shots on this forum, but it'd be nice to see a far away (IE taken by someone other than the wearer) shot. Any help is greatly appreciated. :thumbup:

·
Registered
161 Posts
I can't offer you a pic, only my opinion... that a 44mm M series LT would be a perfect fit on a 7" wrist. Surely someone will follow with a photo. :)

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
Don't have the M49, but here is my M42 (same size case) on my 7" wrist. I'm 6'0" 145lbs.

This is my custom M38 (tungsten - slightly different case):

Reactions: RobE

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Oh I want a Tungsten!! Some day some day..........
Not many Tungsten models left, so don't wait too long or else... :crying:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the responses so far guys. I didn't see some of those previously. Looks good with a long sleeve, any short sleeve pics from a distance?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts