WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For a while now, I have settled into the look of my M41 on a black LT NATO strap, which has been my default strap for the M41 for some time:

That being said, I have always thought that LT's brown strap with black stitching might give the M41 a whole new look and feel. I just got finished with the transplant procedure:

Man -- I love it! Gives the M41 a whole new dimension in terms of a great casual look, I think. Based on the photos on the LT website, I was afraid that the strap might be a bit too much toward the orange side of brown -- flash photos really tend to bring this out. But, the pleasant surprise is that the strap really is a beautiful shade of brown that complements the orange on the dial and allows it to stand out. I also added the LT PVD deployant to the mix. Lovin' the whole rig! :001_smile:

Cheers,
Jazz

·
Registered
845 Posts
I also wear my M41 and a custom made M38 in PVD on LUM-TEC's 24MM all black NATO straps.:thumbup1:

Reactions: Jazzmaster

·
Registered
330 Posts
Wow, that IS sweet!! Thanks for posting the pics; one never really knows if a combo will work or not 'till one tries it. :thumbup1: Well done!

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
Looks great both ways! :thumbup:

Reactions: Jazzmaster
1 - 5 of 5 Posts