WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any experience with these 2 online retailers. They are both showing they have the m31 chrono in stock for sale. It seem like this watch has been sold out for a while. Just a little suspect since I've not bought anything from them.

Also any opinions about the m31 from existing owners I like the fact that it's a bit different than most other m models.

Thx

·
Registered
336 Posts
Wich online retailer do you mean ? K&B Time ??

If that's the case ... yes.

I have bought 2 Lum-Tec watches there.
Robert is a nice guy, and the service is really great.

Good luck :001_smile:

·
Registered
15,314 Posts
Very cool, did not know there is a LT dealer in Slovakia (where I grew up).
I need to visit when I go back home to visit my parents!

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
The M31 is a great Lum-Tec watch. If you can find a new or nice used one, I think you would like it. Cheers, Bill P.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Very cool, did not know there is a LT dealer in Slovakia (where I grew up).
I need to visit when I go back home to visit my parents!
If you do, you will find that LT couldn't wish for a nicer guy representing the brand in Europe.
Robert will make every LT.eu customer a happy one, no matter what ever may be the problem.

Believe me, I know first hand.

Reactions: sidecross

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I found it on a website out of Singapore. I live in NY. Seems legit but I wonder if it's replica or wouldnt be delivered as described. I'm also torn to wait and see what else might be in the works at LT. I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I found it on a website out of Singapore. I live in NY. Seems legit but I wonder if it's replica or wouldnt be delivered as described. I'm also torn to wait and see what else might be in the works at LT. I'll keep you posted.
Here's the authorized distributor list (there is one in Singapore):

Lum Tec, LLC

1 - 7 of 7 Posts