WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,261 Posts
Forgive me in advance for gushing, guys -- but, to this day, I am consistently blown away by the beauty of this watch. Just had to share that thought...:001_smile:

Cheers,
Jazz
Phenomenal watch and it looks great on that strap, man. Definitely one of LT's classier watches. Just the right touch of sporty but still with a dressy feel, 'cause of the tunsten. :thumbup1:

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts
It is gorgeous Jazz! :001_tt1:

I've got part of an M23! Lum-Tec made my custom M38 Tungsten out of an M23 case.. :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
If the M23 doesn't become an LT classic, I don't know what will.
A unique watch design with a striking appearance :thumbup1:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Forgive me in advance for gushing, guys -- but, to this day, I am consistently blown away by the beauty of this watch. Just had to share that thought...:001_smile:...
No apologies necessary, that watch deserves a Gush Moment every day. :) it's a beauty!

If the M23 doesn't become an LT classic, I don't know what will. A unique watch design with a striking appearance :thumbup1:
Ummm, maybe also an M25... maybe? :) It may not 'Pop' the same, it's more the subtle beauty. :)

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Ummm, maybe also an M25... maybe? :) It may not 'Pop' the same, it's more the subtle beauty. :)
I like ALL of the Tungsten models, if I could spare the cash I possibly would have bought one of each :laugh:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
You'll find most LUMatics gush and drool. These are standard symptoms ;) :D

Reactions: Jazzmaster

·
Registered
330 Posts
Like that old shampoo commercial used to say: the closer you get, the better it looks. That is a real beauty.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Phenomenal watch and it looks great on that strap, man.
It truly is a beauty. The color of that gator strap -- especially, combined with the color of the stitching -- makes it seem like the strap was made just for the M23. I love it.

Definitely one of LT's classier watches. Just the right touch of sporty but still with a dressy feel, 'cause of the tungsten. :thumbup1:
I think you've summed it up well, Ladd. :thumbup1:

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Totally agreed! Love the M25!

After starting this thread today, it occurred to me that it might be neat to have threads dedicated to particular models -- i.e., "M23 Appreciation Thread," etc., etc. That way, folks could contribute photos, comments, observations and the like on an ongoing basis. I think that might be very cool. Just a thought...:wink:

·
Registered
297 Posts
After starting this thread today, it occurred to me that it might be neat to have threads dedicated to particular models -- i.e., "M23 Appreciation Thread," etc., etc. That way, folks could contribute photos, comments, observations and the like on an ongoing basis. I think that might be very cool. Just a thought...:wink:
It's a good thought.

·
Registered
264 Posts
hmmm.... makes me wonder about my M27

WOW! I know that quick thrill feeling all too well. Usually happens with a new purchase but if it can persevere, man oh man you just know you made the right purchase. Sometimes that quick thrill feeling goes away as is natural with acclimation but if it comes back after a period of seperation it's awesome too get that feeling again.

I am almost inclined to unload my M27 GMT for a new M23!

The M27 was my "gush moment" watch for me.

Nice pick up.

·
Registered
160 Posts
@ Jazzmaster... just curious, in which order you'd rank the 'Gush'... between the M23, M24, and M28, that we've seen on your wrist. It's okay to play favorites. :)

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
@ Jazzmaster... just curious, in which order you'd rank the 'Gush'... between the M23, M24, and M28, that we've seen on your wrist. It's okay to play favorites. :)
With the 3 models mentioned above, you have still missed a few of his tungsten watches... :w00t:

·
Registered
160 Posts
With the 3 models mentioned above, you have still missed a few of his tungsten watches... :w00t:
Oops! Well, those were my most recent sightings. More than just those three! Really? I wonder how he can stand it... all that gushing. :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts