WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:biggrin:

Ok.....I am new to this forum, but have been collecting watches for awhile.

I know this a total Longshot, but anyone know where I can find the Lum Tec M21?

I am willing to buy used.

Thanks
Ilyons

·
Registered
532 Posts
Actually you should contact Lumtec, as these models sometimes show sold out, but until they are removed from the Lumtec web page they might still be building them. That's what happened in the past anyways.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes....thank you for the reply.....I was on a site that directed me to their demo inventory.

When I looked at the demo inventory it said "low stock", but called them and they said they had nothing.

Oh well....the search continues!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have seen these pop up on this forum and a few others. In fact I know that one just sold not too long ago on another forum. Probably best to post a WTB and hope someone has one that does not get wrist time; such is my hope for the A1 :)

·
Registered
321 Posts
M21 received in great shape. Beautiful, but unfortunately too big for my wrist, so it's gotta go back. Oh well, guess I'll just wait for a cobalt in 40 mm!
I bought one and recently sold mine for this reason. I really loved the watch but it was too big for my wrist size. I'll be purchasing a 40mm Cobalt to replace it!

·
Registered
114 Posts
I've been looking at an M22 for a while as I'm not crazy about the M21 sun burst dial, but I just can't justify it. I've got a M66 and M68 on pre-order. Despite what some folks on this forum might say, I think that's too much of a good thing if I add a Tungsten. If one comes up in the sales forum, that might be a different conversation :001_smile:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.