WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

New to the forum and the brand. I've been looking around at countless watches and the M53/54 really caught my attention. My only concern is the size. My wrists are just over 6". I'm rocking a 37mm Seiko auto that looks a bit small but adequate. 37mm to 44mm seems like a big step up. So anyone with small wrists wearing an M watch?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Might be worth looking at the 300M-1, 40mm could be the perfect compromise bridging the gap squarely in the middle .
I think Luminated has given you good counsel. Your small wrist may be overpowered with a 44mm watch. I know my 7 1/1" wrist is very happy with my new 40mm 300M-1. Cheers, Bill P.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Just wait for the upcomming cc M-series, which will be available in 44 AND 40mm:wink:

Pre-order should be just around the corner...

Cheers,

Marc

·
Registered
482 Posts
I believe the M53/54 shares the same case as the M52. It does look larger compared to my older M series.
The M52 still looks quite alright on my 6.5" wrist and I do like to wear a big watch. Hope this helps in your decision. :wink:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info. I'm not much of a fan of divers and big watches but the bronze M is something that caught my attention. Looks like I'll wait and see what 2013 has to offer. Maybe the 40mm CC M is in my future.

·
Registered
126 Posts
SK-
I just got a M52 and a V7 delivered to me in the last month. The M52 wears bigger than 44mm in my opinion. The thing looks like a beast on my 6.5-6.75 wrist! However, the V7 wears more like a 42-43mm.....probably due to the shape..........I love wearing the V7 on the custom molded strap, it is great! I have come to realize that 40mm is the perfect size for me on a daily basis......my Sub 16610 and Tudor 79180 Big Block (both 40mm) get the most wrist time. I am not sure how much I will wear the M52 even though I love the Tungsten Carbide case & simplicity and vintage look of the dial.

Hello all,

New to the forum and the brand. I've been looking around at countless watches and the M53/54 really caught my attention. My only concern is the size. My wrists are just over 6". I'm rocking a 37mm Seiko auto that looks a bit small but adequate. 37mm to 44mm seems like a big step up. So anyone with small wrists wearing an M watch?

Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.