WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always think having the right hands on a watch is quite important. I was looking at the web site and I noticed that the pictures of M21,M22,M26 etc have hands that are quit fat and reach the edge of the dial. On the other hand the M23 and M24 have much skinnier hands that don't quite reach the edge of the dial. Digging deeper into the gallery of the pictures of M22 etc, I notice that some of the pictures feature the smaller hands. Looking at pictures elsewhere on the net, they have small hands too. Did they change the specs at some point? I'm wondering if I should have specified one or the other on the M24 I just ordered, although it would be quite hard to decide. I guess I'll just be happy with whichever one arrives.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
The images with the fat hands that reach all the way to the edge are not pictures, they are drawings. The hands on all the tungsten models are exactly the same. Look at actual photos of the watch to get a feeling for the size of the hands. I was also confused by that, at first.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts