WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been alone and unsupervised again...I've sinned:001_tt2:

Well it all started as a small child...had trouble waiting for christmas and went searching for presents in the dark corners of closets.

I had a an M52 ordered and paid for and all I had to do was wait until August. August!!! Can't wait. I saw that there was availability with an M28...mmmm Swiss soprod power reserve 28800bph...one of only 50 ZOINKK! Canceled the M52 and the M28 is incoming!!

M28 LUM-TECH.jpg

·
Registered
8 Posts

Well it all started as a small child...had trouble waiting for christmas and went searching for presents in the dark corners of closets.

I had a an M52 ordered and paid for and all I had to do was wait until August. August!!! Can't wait. I saw that there was availability with an M28...mmmm Swiss soprod power reserve 28800bph...one of only 50 ZOINKK! Canceled the M52 and the M28 is incoming!!

View attachment 30213
The pain of waiting is the worst especially until August. Congrats and great choice on the M28.

·
Premium Member
2,261 Posts

View attachment 30213
Yeah, baby!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Really?

Looks like you got the last one...site shows "out of stock" now. Congrats!! (You know, you're just gonna re-order the M52....)
Really? How weird is that? It was just an uninhibited impulse I awoke with this morning and I called Lum-Tech before my first cup of coffee. I had to go check the website. I guess this means I've got # 50!!

·
Registered
750 Posts
Congrats in the M28!

Really? How weird is that? It was just an uninhibited impulse I awoke with this morning and I called Lum-Tech before my first cup of coffee. I had to go check the website. I guess this means I've got # 50!!
Hate to be Debbie Downer here... but I wouldn't count on this. :T Lum-Tec doesn't ship their watches out sequentially and the final serial number in a series is generally a very popular serial and thus usually gone very early on.

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
Good switch! The M28 is awesome! :thumbup1:

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Actually I purchased number 50 some time ago. They needed to complete building it. I think it needed a watch face. I made a final payment on it a few days ago but you will get yours first. Congratulations and enjoy it!

·
Registered
8 Posts
M28 Question

I just received my m28 yesterday, 3/1/12. I got #29. I'm really happy with the watch. It is dead nuts accurate! I do have a question for all you m28 owners. When I'm winding the watch, the crown wobbles like a wobbly wheel and then when I screw the crown down, it looks like it is cross threaded and crooked up against the case. I've looked at others pictures, and noticed that when the crown in screwed down, it sits flush and level up against the case. Should I send it into Chris?

·
Premium Member
2,261 Posts
I just received my m28 yesterday, 3/1/12. I got #29. I'm really happy with the watch. It is dead nuts accurate! I do have a question for all you m28 owners. When I'm winding the watch, the crown wobbles like a wobbly wheel and then when I screw the crown down, it looks like it is cross threaded and crooked up against the case. I've looked at others pictures, and noticed that when the crown in screwed down, it sits flush and level up against the case. Should I send it into Chris?
Call Lum-Tec @ 440-951-1296

Ask for Bes. He'll discuss with you, and may send you a service form with appropriate mailing instructions.

I have an M28, and what you're describing doesn't sound right at all ('cept for the outstanding accuracy).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts