WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 20 of 990 Posts

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
That is a great looking L-T and it looks great on your wrist! I am sure you enjoy wearing that watch.

Here is my B3 on my wrist. Cheers, Bill P.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is a great looking L-T and it looks great on your wrist! I am sure you enjoy wearing that watch.

Here is my B3 on my wrist. Cheers, Bill P.
Bill,
Love my PVD, but your B2 is a great looking watch also. The brushed SS coin dial is very versatile-I've seen Natos, Brown/black leather, graphite and stainless and they all look sharp.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Yes Combat B-1 sort of a "pre-release"version". I was happy to have tested one for LT.:thumbup1:

·
Registered
572 Posts
What I am wearing today, the M18 Phantom. I had the Phantom crystal put on to make the watch more versitile with other band combinations. It tones down the orange and make a nice chocolate color. We are making some nice vintage straps that will look awesome on this watch.

·
Registered
36 Posts
B1 SE with Black Leather Band

I think I mentioned the black band I got for my B1 SE, but I finally got around to taking some pictures (it's also what I'm wearing today!) If you're interested in the band, I can give you the details via PM.

What a great looking watch!

Side view of the band

It's got a big buckle!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think I mentioned the black band I got for my B1 SE, but I finally got around to taking some pictures (it's also what I'm wearing today!) If you're interested in the band, I can give you the details via PM.

What a great looking watch!

Side view of the band

3.jpg[/IMG]
Nice. Is that a handmade band?
I really like the smooth black leather. I prefer black stitching, but looks great.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Nice. Is that a handmade band?
I really like the smooth black leather. I prefer black stitching, but looks great.
I'm pretty sure it's hand-made... I guess I don't know much about straps, but aren't they all hand made to some degree? It's definitely of high quality, as far as I can tell. Very soft and pliable.

Actually they had one with black stitching, but I like how the white stitching plays against the face.

I'll PM with some more info.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Lets see some new stuff. Most of these I've already seen before (no offense, I love seeing the great picts), but I know there are more than 10 people wearing their's :w00t: Use your camera phone if you have too :drool:

·
Registered
450 Posts
Lets see some new stuff. Most of these I've already seen before (no offense, I love seeing the great picts), but I know there are more than 10 people wearing their's :w00t: Use your camera phone if you have too :drool:
My M16 is scheduled to arrive tomorrow and the A3 I ordered from you will hopefully arrive at the end of the week, so I will be more than happy to oblige with some new shots! :cool1:

·
Registered
572 Posts
My M16 is scheduled to arrive tomorrow and the A3 I ordered from you will hopefully arrive at the end of the week, so I will be more than happy to oblige with some new shots! :cool1:
Your A3 would of gotten there by Tuesday had the FedEx store by us been open on Saturday. It should be there by Thursday I would think :w00t: Thanks for the order!!!!

1 - 20 of 990 Posts