WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi All

Heads up, my Lum-tec M7 is up for sale over at the sales thread as I tend to wear my M27 most of the time.

Admin. If this is not allowed feel free to delete.

Thanks

** FYI FOR THE FUTURE **
"Sales posts will be considered "off topic" and inappropriate in all forums but the Sales Forum. Please do not post any messages containing references to items for sale, or messages with a commercial interest (this includes commercial links in your signature line). All sales related posts belong in the Sales Forum. Please view the Sales Forum Rules which are posted at the top of that forum."

·
Registered
134 Posts
I will take it

·
Premium Member
3,866 Posts
That was fast! Just a heads up, we may have some upgrades available for the M6,M7,M8 models later this year including the newer case with screw down crown and fitting the newer upgraded bracelet as well as a movement upgrade (NH35 with hacking and handwinding). Nothing official at the moment but things are in the works lets just say :) The M7 is a great watch!

·
Registered
183 Posts
That was fast! Just a heads up, we may have some upgrades available for the M6,M7,M8 models later this year including the newer case with screw down crown and fitting the newer upgraded bracelet as well as a movement upgrade (NH35 with hacking and handwinding). Nothing official at the moment but things are in the works lets just say :) The M7 is a great watch!
Very interesting Chris, I love my M7. Would love a screw down crown and upgraded movement.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Interesting. I know there was a custom M6 for sale a while ago which had these upgrades.
How would this work, would I send in my M6 and you upgrade it?

·
Registered
618 Posts
Uh, it sounds like you're offering to replace EVERYTHING in the watch except the face and hands. Would that make it an M7a?? :w00t:

·
Premium Member
3,866 Posts
Uh, it sounds like you're offering to replace EVERYTHING in the watch except the face and hands. Would that make it an M7a?? :w00t:
Sort of yes. We would mod it so the crown screws down, it hacks, and hand-winds. Also it will fit the upgraded bracelet. Nice little package i think :)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Thanks sgrenald

And the possibilities of some future upgrades sounds good to!

Happy new year every one

·
Registered
134 Posts
Frankie19

Yep it looks that way, I know I had to have it the second I read the post. Thanks again for the opportunity to own this watch

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
Hi All

Heads up, my Lum-tec M7 is up for sale over at the sales thread as I tend to wear my M27 most of the time.

Link is below.

http://www.watchtalkforums.info/forums/sales-forum/57403.htm#post519406

Admin. If this is not allowed feel free to delete.

Thanks
Actually had I or Craig had been online when this was posted it would have been removed based on the following rule, but since it's already a done deal I'm leaving it up hoping others will see this post.

"Sales posts will be considered "off topic" and inappropriate in all forums but the Sales Forum. Please do not post any messages containing references to items for sale, or messages with a commercial interest (this includes commercial links in your signature line). All sales related posts belong in the Sales Forum. Please view the Sales Forum Rules which are posted at the top of that forum."

·
Registered
1,306 Posts

Chris, this is great news. Will similar upgrade be available for owners of other models with the SI movement? I'd really like hacking, hand winding capability and a screw down crown for my B3 -- I'd probably opt for a red second hand at the same time :cool1::thumbup1:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts