WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I posted a lum-tec for sale earlier today and it was removed by you... I now understand that the post was in the wrong section sorry about that. I went to go try and post it in the for sale section but apparently I'm I not allowed to post there either for not being active enough on the site I guess... Im i just not allowed to share any of my watches with this community? I am always on here to inform myself on different brands and watches but i guess i never comment or get involved more of an on looker. please advise as i would rather sell my watch to somebody on here who would appreciate it.

thanks in advanced

Christian

·
Premium Member
2,708 Posts
You are free to share your watches in this forum, just not allowed to sell them here. You violated one of the main rules with your first post in this forum, a rule you agreed to when you registered. Please read the rules!

You must have 25 posts anywhere on WTF before you can list a watch in the Sales forum. The purpose of this is to provided some history of you for potential buyers to look at. Someone who is looking to commit fraud is less likely to make 25 posts just to do so. It leaves a trail. You only need 19 more posts to satisfy the requirement. That shouldn't be to hard to complete if you are serious about being a member here.

·
Registered
20,788 Posts
Hi Christian,

You're absolutely welcome to share your watches with the forum here. But, as Brian said, you're not allowed to sell except in the sales forum, which I see you now understand you can't do in the other forums. As Brian said the sales forum is for contributing members to list in, and the requirements are pretty easy at 25 posts. We've got a great group of guys and gals here, so joining in the discussions and getting 25 posts is pretty easy. After all, you've admitted you've come here to inform yourself, why not help inform some others by participating?

Hope to see you around the forum joining in... :thumbup1:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.