WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is a Lum Tec 500M-3. This watch is sold out and is only number 005 of 150. This watch is as close to new as you are going to get from a pre-owned 500M-3. The sapphire crystal is flawless. The case looks as good as new, I DO NOT see any spots where black has been chipped off. Its a beautiful watch, the orange lume really makes this piece stand out. It comes with 2 straps. One is the stock lum tec rubber strap. It's in great condition, can't even tell that it is used. Also included is a black velcro strap with orange accents. This is a great looking strap, really adds character to the watch. Overall, a great timepiece. Looks almost new, but get it at a used price. Included in the sale is the black inner box, 2 interchangeable straps, and owners manual.

Asking $550 (I'll pick up the shipping and paypal fees). Feel free to contact me here or by my personal email: [email protected]

Here is a video I made of the actual watch:
Lum-Tec 500M-3 diver watch - black w/ orange - YouTube

SPECS:

Brushed and polished 316L stainless steel case with Titanium Carbide dark gray PVD plating
Screw lock crown with triple diamond sealing system
Screw down caseback with double sealing system
5mm thick curved sapphire crystal Full LUM-TEC MDV technology luminous unidirectional diver bezel
LUM-TEC MDV technology
500 meters / 1650 feet water resistance
Japan Sii NH15 automatic and hand winding mechanical movement
Custom molded anti static rubber strap, 24/22 size
Lifetime timing adjustments free of charge
1 Year limited warranty
44mm width excluding crown (approximately 1 3/4 inches)
18.5mm thick (approximately 3/4 inches)
24mm lug width

(*note any little white marks are lint, and not scratches.)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts