WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a B16. I've got tons of mechanical watches, this is the first one that I feel odd about wearing sometimes because the rotor is so loud and "lumpy" feeling. I asked Lum-tec about it and they said yes it is a noisy movement. So I guess its normal. I suppose I'll get used to it. Anybody else notice this?

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I can't speak for the 9015 but the Valjoux 7753 in my Victorinox is very audible and you can feel it's weight of the rotor when you flick the watch and it's never missed a beat of given poor accuracy so I reckon some movements are just louder than others.

·
Premium Member
2,261 Posts
I just got a B16. I've got tons of mechanical watches, this is the first one that I feel odd about wearing sometimes because the rotor is so loud and "lumpy" feeling. I asked Lum-tec about it and they said yes it is a noisy movement. So I guess its normal. I suppose I'll get used to it. Anybody else notice this?
I wear mine while shooting at the range or cutting the grass, and I don't notice anything. :lol:

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I've got a B16 as well. Once you get used to it you don't even notice it. Not a big deal and a very well made movement.

·
Premium Member
2,709 Posts
The sound and feeling you are experiencing is known as "wobble". It's a good thing! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.