WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I saw that last night and was going to put it on. I find the case a bit plain but it's a really nice band and clearly the condition and extras are near perfect. He's got a few other watches in the same condition.
True, is very rare to find one with all accessories, very tempting but am not bidding since there is only one other Spaceview I would want to collect.

·
Banned
605 Posts
A White gold M0 from 1960 or M1 from 1961 Alpha case spaceview with box and papers and proper inkmarks on the inner case back to go with my 2010s. Have been waiting over a year and looks unlikely to popup .:(

Mmmm. Give up and go looking for the Tassie Tiger. It'll probably be quicker (and cheaper) to find one of them. :001_smile:

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
A 214 in a case like that is a little unusual. From the top, it looks more like a 218 case. I know it isn't and a 214 would never fit in a 218 case. Interesting how the seller displays the watch in two different boxes! Either could be correct for that watch. Even the 100th Anniv. 214 came in that plastic box shown.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.