WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been an avid watch enthusiast for some time and I recently sold my Montblanc Timewalker Automatic with the hope of upgrading to an Omega. I have a budget of around $1,200 and would like to get an Omega Seamaster but with all the fakes out there and knowing that my budget is very limited regarding the watch I want I would appreciate any help on where to find that kind of watch for around that price if its possible or other options that I have with regards to my budget. I don't mind getting a quartz movement watch but I would prefer an Automatic. I've found some options on ebay but I also bought a Rolex submariner a few years back on there which ended up being a fake and would hate to fall in the same trap. Any suggestions of where I could find an authentic Omega Seamaster for around that price range. Help is greatly appreciated.

·
Banned
60 Posts
I may be a little biased..

but I recommend a Speedmaster Professional. You could maybe eek one out from the early 70s for 1200 ish. And I would always choose a full manual wind watch over an automatic. The autos that I've had need service more frequently and are more prone to issues.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.