WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm surprised at how economically these can be bought on Amazon, but at a loss for features to look for, stay away from. Can anybody help fill me in before I start massacring watches (mine and family members', not commercial use!) with an inadequate wrench. Many thanks in advance.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow. Looks like a lot for the money! Thanks for the link - size doesn't matter, worked fine.

·
Registered
246 Posts
If you have any questions I'm very experienced with this website, PM me if you have any questions. Keep in mind that these are chinese and may not last for 10-20 years like an european/american made wrench but it's a very simple item so perhaps it might...

·
Super Moderator
15,314 Posts
I have one of the (Chinese) wrenches - got it one day at the local HARBOR FREIGHT TOOLS store. The wrench is more than sturdy enough, but the removable pins are just a tiny bit too small and have a tendency to fall out if you're not careful (I use a sliver of paper as a shim to hold them in place).
If I had it to do over, I'd pay the extra $$ for the Euro or American tool.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOVE those Harbor Freight ads! Thanks for the cautionary note. That's exactly the kind of thing I was wondering about.

·
Super Moderator
15,314 Posts
My pleasure! :thumbup1:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts