WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I have a Titanium Hamilton Frogman Chrono with the green canvas OEM band that started to degrade years ago. I stopped wearing the watch for a while (2 years?) and recently started to wear it again. Since I'm enjoying this watch all over again, I thought that I would replace the band. I got on-line to look for a replacement band and can't find one ANYWHERE! I remember seeing one on watchband.com, but that was years ago. As near as I can tell, the watch has been discontinued by Hamilton. Can anyone 1) verify that the Frogman Chrono has been discontinued, and/or 2) tell me where I can find a replacement band? The part number for the band is H600777104. Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well I was finally able to contact Hamilton. As it turns out, the Titanium Hamilton Frogman Chrono has been "retired". In additional bad news, the apparent replacement band is H600717102, which is different than the OEM band (H600777104). It is the same color and material, but it doesn't connect the same. On top of that, it is currently out of stock!

If anyone has a lead on where I could get an original OEM green canvas band, please let me know!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts